Experience the Bay of Islands with our spectacular Heli Cruise Island Escape. Depart Paihia at 9am on the Sea Shuttle boat for a relaxing cruise taking you on an informative tour of the Islands, stopping at Roberton Island along the way, before disembarking on to an island beach to enjoy the beach at your leisure and island activities such as hiking, fishing, snorkelling or just relaxing. We pick you up again on the Sea Shuttle for the transfer to our custom built Helicopter Barge in the heart of the Islands to depart on a stunning scenic helicopter flight to the Hole in the Rock and back over the islands before landing in Paihia.
The trip also works in reverse whereby you can fly out to the islands first (departure time flexible) landing on the heli barge met by our sea shuttle boat to transfer you to an island and later cruise you back to Paihia departing the islands at 4.30pm.
The Best Bits
- Helicopter flight and landing on the Heli Barge in one direction
- During your Island Stop over you can enjoy a multitude of activities at your leisure. Simply lie on the beach and swim, plus ask us about our gourmet lunch options. For the more energetic try:
- Island Walks – ask us about what islands are the best for walking tracks and views over the Islands
- Snorkelling – we can provide snorkelling gear at $15 per person
- Fishing – bring your own gear or hire some in Paihia (just check with us first about fitting your gear into our helicopter)
- Jet Skiing – we can arrange to get a Jetski to the island for you to hire, which can also be used for waterskiing
- Sea shuttle in the other direction between the barge/island and Paihia
- The Helicopter and Sea Shuttle transfers can operate in either direction based on availability of the helicopter.
4 hours (Approx)
BOOK WITH US FOR $250.00